Department of Education Quality Control of the Fergana regional branch of the State Institute of Art and Culture of Uzbekistan “On the organization of the State Inspectorate for Quality Control in Education under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan” It is organized in accordance with paragraph 14 of Resolution No. 515 and is a direct part of higher education institutions
The department of quality control of education of the Fergana regional branch of the State Institute of Art and Culture of Uzbekistan began its work in February 2018. Analytical study of the status of the normative documents of teachers, the work plan of the department and relevant departments of the branch with the involvement of experienced specialists and make recommendations based on their content.
In order to improve the quality of education, the management of the branch organizes scientific-practical seminars and master classes.
The Fergana regional branch of the State Institute of Art and Culture of Uzbekistan studied the conditions for the organization of independent study of students, prepared appropriate proposals and submitted them to the director of the branch.
In particular, a bulletin board has been set up for professors and students, which contains important academic news for professors and students. are aware of the news.
The Fergana regional branch of the State Institute of Art and Culture of Uzbekistan studied the state of the educational process with the provision of DTS, qualification requirements, curricula, science programs, working curricula and working science programs. in the process of learning, the existing shortcomings were given an insight and they were eliminated.
Suggestions from professors and teachers to further improve the integration of production and education are being studied.
Based on the documents, the organization of the educational process, their logical coherence, clear definition of the goals and objectives of science in the curriculum, pedagogical technologies used in the lessons, the relevance of methods to the topics and needs of students are analyzed.
Regulations on the Department of Quality Control in Education
Xushnazarov Faxriddin Raximonich
Head Of The Department Of Quality Control Of Education, Fergana Regional Branch Of Uzbekistan State Institute Of Arts And Culture
In 2011-2015 – student of Kokand State Pedagogical Institute
In 2015-2017 – Master of Uzbekistan State Institute of Physical Education
07.10.2017 -1st children-adolescent sports school of Kokand city under the jurisdiction of the Department of Physical Education and Sports of Fergana region, wrestling coach-teacher
18.10.2017 – head of the physical education club at academic lyceum №2 under the Kokand State Pedagogical Institute
10.12.2017 – Kokand State Pedagogical Institute, Head of the Interfaculty Department of the Faculty of Physical Culture
02.09.2020 – Inspector of Department of Job Distribution and Monitoring of Graduates of Kokand State Pedagogical Institute
20.11.2020 – designer of the monitoring department of the Kokand State Pedagogical Institute
11.01.2021 – Head of the Department of Kokand State Pedagogical Institute
06.09.2021 – UzDJTSUFF. Dean of the Faculty of Physical Education and Sports
16.06.2022 – Head of the Department of Work with Youth, Spirituality and Enlightenment of UzDJTSUFF
14.10.2022 – Head of the Department of Work with Youth, Spirituality and Enlightenment of the Fergana Regional Branch of Uzbekistan State Institute of Arts and Culture
From 2022 to the present day – Head of the Department of Quality Control of Education, Fergana Regional Branch of Uzbekistan State Institute of Arts and Culture
Duties of the head of the department of quality control of education:
- The activity of the department is regulated by the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees, resolutions and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan and other applicable regulations on education. Organization on the basis of orders and instructions of the rector of the university;
- Development of current and future work plans of the department;
- Analyze and examine the provision of educational areas and specialties with SST, qualification requirements, curricula and science programs;
- To study the quality of the educational process in the branch, the level of its availability of textbooks and teaching materials;
- To study and analyze the knowledge of students of the branch in accordance with state educational standards;
- Ensuring the implementation of regulations aimed at improving the quality of education;
- Monitoring the quality of training;
- Organize internal certification of the Branch, identify the factors that negatively affect the quality of education, provide information to the Director of the Branch and the Inspectorate;
- Analyze the effectiveness of the use of modern methods and techniques in the process of professional development of teachers in order to improve the quality of education;
- Monitor the status of indicators that determine the quality of education and make recommendations to the relevant structures on the identified problems and shortcomings;
- Internal monitoring to determine the status of professional qualifications of teachers in the structural units of the branch (faculty, department, department, center, academic lyceum), as well as the level of quality in postgraduate education and training and retraining conduct, prepare analytical data, make proposals to the leadership of the university on the identified shortcomings and problems;
- Analyze the relevance of the basic information of the faculty of the branch to the relevant subject, or study whether they have undergone appropriate retraining or have an academic title in the relevant specialty, and report the findings to the director of the branch;
- Analyze the state of the material and technical base of the educational process, make suggestions for its development and improvement;
- Monitoring the organization and effectiveness of student internships in the branch, taking into account the areas of study and specialties;
- Certification and training in the collection of information on determining and evaluating the ranking of universities on behalf of the Inspectorate
- Participate in quality research processes;
- Control over the timely elimination of deficiencies and shortcomings identified in the branch in the process of certification, study of the quality of education;
- Improving the professional skills of the staff of the department, studying the experience of leading educational and research centers of foreign countries, developed at the expense of the President’s Talent Fund of the Republic of Uzbekistan or international projects and universities, and their application in the educational process ;
- Participate in the development and implementation of measures to raise the rating of the branch to the international level in conjunction with the management of the higher education institution;
- Conducting training seminars and trainings aimed at improving the quality of education in cooperation with the relevant structures of the branch;
- Monitoring the issues of integration cooperation between the educational process and production, innovative ideas, development and practical application of technologies;
- Inform the Branch Council, roundtables and conferences about the results of research and monitoring conducted by the department to improve the quality of education;
- Make proposals and recommendations to the Inspectorate and the Branch management on the incentives or disciplinary measures to be taken by the employees of the Department based on the results of their duties;
- Carry out other tasks assigned to the department in the field of quality control of education.
Reception days: every day from 9:00 to 17:00